What are the Service Times?
Sunday School 9:30 am
Sunday Morning Service 11:00 am
Wednesday Night Bible Study 6:45 pm
What Happens During Sunday Morning Service?
An interactive lively worship experience! A normal Worship Service last about 75 minutes and a typical order of the service consist of prayer, singing, offering, greetings, sermon, opportunity for prayer, and dismissal.
We will offer special dismissal instructions to our First-time Guests so that you may attend our hospitality suite to receive a special free gift!
Does FCC have a Dress Code?
We don't have a dress code. You may wear whatever you want. There are some people who wear suits and ties, but many go more business casual (slacks and a button shirt), and still others wear jeans and t-shirts. It’s important to remember that God looks at the soul, not at the suit.
What do I do with my Children?
We offer Kingdom Kids Church for ages 3-13 during the Sunday Worship Services. We have a secure kids area that will allow you to have peace of mind during services. And, our Jesus-centered kids programming is so fun and engaging your kids will beg to come back!
What is the Vision of the Ministry?
We believe that we are a Faith Community called by God to evangelize the world, winning souls for Jesus Christ.
In other words, we believe in leading people to Jesus Christ and helping them to grow with their walk with God.
5 Reasons That You Should Visit FCC
1. We have a children ministry that engages children from ages 3-13 to establish a relationship with God at an early age.
2. Each week you will receive a message that is relevant and relates to your everyday life.
3. We do not see you as just another person. We see you as apart our FCC family!
4. We have reserved parking for our guests!
5. Most importantly, we are a church committed to community outreach and serving people in need.